RN Care Coordinator
Southwest CARE Center
SCC Care Center has 3 clinic locations in Santa Fe and one in Albuquerque. Our Clinic at Jefferson focuses on Specialty Services for HIV (soon to expand HCV treatment) positive patients in an integrated care environment including social services and behavioral health. Our care team is dedicated to treating our patients with dignity and providing the healthcare that every person deserves. In joining our team, you become a part of a process that truly leads to improving the lives of our community.
- Serves as a key member of the interdisciplinary care team to identify high risk, high acuity patients that would benefit from care coordination.
- In collaboration with other providers and team members, develops interdisciplinary care plans for patients
- Orients and educates patients (and family/support members as identified) by explaining the care coordination process and initiating the care plan
- Works to resolve issues that could affect progression, fosters peer support and education to others regarding the care coordination process
- Continually evaluates patient adherence to and effectiveness of the care plan toward desired outcomes; modifying as necessary to ensure the best outcome for the patient,
- Provides clinical care in compliance with SCC policy and the provisions of the New Mexico Nurse Practice Act
- Documents appropriately and timely in the electronic medical record
- RN, State of New Mexico
- Minimum one year RN experience in an ambulatory environment
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Care Coordinator Jobs
- View more Medical-Professional Jobs
- View more Southwest CARE Center Jobs