- Profssl Degreed
Retailer in the Albuquerque/Santa Fe area is looking for a hands-on manager for its eCommerce site. This role will develop and execute marketing and sales plans in a fast growing environment. He/she will work collaboratively and across departments to develop strategies, establish goals, analyze trends, and to grow the business.
- • Develop and grow existing and new sales opportunities
- • Meet objectives for conversion, visits, engagement, and revenue.
- • Manage to a budget
- • Manage the company’s SEO
- • Web content and design management
- • Build targeting strategies
- • BA/BS in Marketing or a related field.
- • 1-3 years related experience
- • Knowledge of eCommerce best practices and emerging trends
- • Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- • Demonstrated experience with SEO, paid affiliate marketing and Google Analytics.
- • People person that can be collaborative with other departments
- • Hard working and accustomed to meeting goals and deadlines
*Benefits include health, vision, and dental insurance, 401k plan, paid personal and vacation time. This is a salaried position DOE.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
View Similar Jobs:
- View more E-Commerce Marketing Manager Jobs
- View more Management Jobs
- View more Sales Jobs
- View more Retail Jobs
- View more Profssl Degreed Jobs